On the 6th and 7th of October, Jeremy and I got a fun opportunity to have a couple of nights away for our 7th anniversary. My dad came and stayed with Clara and Ariah, and we got to stay for free at a beautiful house on the water in Marysville that is owned by the President of Aplets and Cotlets . . who just happens to be my parents' good friend. We didn't know what to expect when we were heading up to this house. We thought it was going to be a pretty rustic cabin . . . but boy were we wrong. Big, beautiful, very nice house, right on the beach! Unfortunately, those few days were some of my worst for morning sickness for me (which, by the way, is not really bad in the morning, but more in the afternoon and evening for me) and so we really weren't able to do much but hang out on the couch. We did go to Anthony's for dinner one night in Everett, though, and Jeremy enjoyed a great dinner while I sat there and tried not to puke. :) I have to show off a few pictures of this house and the view, though, as well as a cute one I just got of Clara the other night.
Getting to be such a big girl! A few new things she's doing: Counting to 6 or 7 in Spanish (thanks to Dora, not me!), really trying hard to jump and get her feet off the ground, somersaults, and more obsessing on Diego/Dora/Boots/Jaguar. Fun stuff.
This is the kitchen area. It's the only inside picture I'm posting, but it gives the idea of the beauty of this house.
1 comment:
That's beautiful! I can't wait to go away with my husband alone to a place like that!
Post a Comment